TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRIVACY ACT 1988 AUTHORISATION
Under the terms of the Privacy Act 1988 (Act), I understand that Business Fuel Finance Pty Ltd (BFF) as a credit provider needs to make disclosures to me and obtain authorisations from me before my application is processed. The authorisations relate to information that can be obtained before, during or after the provision of the credit to me. In accordance with the terms of the Act, I hereby authorise BFF as well as their agents, associates, related entities and any other credit financiers or credit providers:
• To give a credit reporting agency certain information about me and my application for credit in order to obtain a credit report about me. This information can include:
1. my name;
2. my address;
3. my date of birth;
4. my drivers license number; and
5. the fact that I have applied for credit and the amount applied for:
• To obtain a credit report about me from a credit reporting agency to assess my application and my credit worthiness, or in connection with the collection of overdue payments, and I give my consent for them to do so.
• To give and seek information from any of the Credit financiers, or any credit providers or referees named in my application or in any credit report about me, information about my creditworthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity as permitted under the Act. The information can be exchanged for any one of the following purposes:
1. to assess my application;
2. to notify other credit providers of a default by me;
3. to advise other credit providers of the status of this loan in circumstances where I am in default with other credit providers; or
4. to assess my creditworthiness.
• To use my personal information for marketing, planning and product development purposes by BFF as well as its related companies, business and organisations or unrelated marketing organisations conducting marketing activities on their behalf. This authorisation applies regardless of whether my application for commercial credit is approved. It also applies if, instead of applying for credit from BFF, I have asked BFF to assist me in obtaining a free Business Credit Score from CreditorWatch (Credit Score Process).
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COUNTER-TERRORISM FINANCING ACT 2006 CONSENTS
Under the terms of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (AML/CTF), I understand that reporting entities such as Business Fuel Finance Pty Ltd (BFF) are permitted to disclose my full name, residential address and date of birth to a credit reporting agency for the purpose of verifying my identity electronically under the AML/CTF. I understand that my identity will be verified by the credit reporting agency comparing my personal information provided by the reporting entity against the personal information already held by the credit reporting agency.
I also understand that I will be required to expressly consent to the reporting entity providing my personal information to a credit reporting agency in order to electronically verify my identity. If I do not wish my identity to be verified electronically by a credit reporting agency under the AML/CTF, I will be able to verify my identity to the satisfaction of the reporting agency via other means. If my identity is verified electronically by a credit reporting agency under the AML/CTF, the credit reporting agency may provide an assessment as to whether the information held by the agency matches the information provided by the reporting entity, in whole or in part.
BANK STATEMENTS AND ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
As part of your loan application you will be asked to provide us with your bank information. There are 2 reasons for this. Firstly, this is the account into which your loan will be paid once approved. Secondly, these details assist us in meeting our lending requirements, in particular to obtain 180 days bank statements from you. The services of Illion Open Data Solutions Pty Ltd [bankstatements.com.au] are used in order to verify your bank transactions over the last 180 days. This is a secure and convenient process which enables you to provide us with details of your bank transactions in real time. All data communication is encrypted and secure and bankstatements.com.au does not store usernames, passwords or any identifiable account or credit card numbers.
Once you have submitted your application to us, you will be directed to a page that you alone will use to provide login information to bankstatements.com.au to access your account transactions. Once logged in, bankstatements.com.au will collate the transaction details we require to comply with our lending requirements and submit it to us. Importantly, this is a read only process and your login details are not stored or recorded. You can read more about the bankstatements.com.au process by clicking the button below:
ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS ACT 1999 AUTHORISATION AND CONSENT
I acknowledge that:
• I am applying for credit (Credit) from Business Fuel Finance Pty Ltd (BFF);
• If I am not applying for Credit from BFF, then I am agreeing to these terms and conditions because I have asked BFF to assist me in obtaining a free Business Credit Score from CreditorWatch (Credit Score Process);
• I am aware that I have the right to obtain independent legal and financial advice prior to entering into a Credit Contract.
I hereby consent to:
• any information relating to and including my credit application being provided, or otherwise made available, to me electronically under the Electronic Transactions Act 1999 (Act);
• any notices, faxes, letters or other correspondence required or permitted to be sent to me by BFF being sent to my nominated email address.
I understand that if I consent to BFF providing Materials to me electronically:
• paper documents may no longer be provided to me;
• I must regularly check my nominated email account and the Platform for documents from BFF;
• I may at any time withdraw consent for BFF to provide documents electronically.
After you exit this document and prior to submitting your application to BFF you will be asked to confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions. By clicking the check box Terms and Conditions + Privacy Consents you will be agreeing to these terms and conditions. You will also be agreeing to the matters set out at 1 – 7 below, and to signing this document under the Electronic Transactions Act 1999:
1. I agree that the credit I require is in accordance with that set out in the table above;
2. I agree to engage BFF on the terms set out above;
3. I agree that BFF and any credit provider may collect and use my personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 authorisation above, including using my personal information to market its products and services to me directly until such time as I ask it to stop doing so;
4. I agree that prior to signing this agreement I have obtained, or had reasonable opportunity to obtain, independent legal and financial advice;
5. I agree that this document constitutes a legal contract between myself and BFF as though I had signed it by hand;
6. I understand, acknowledge and agree that the Credit Score Process is intended only to provide a general indication of credit worthiness of the holder of an ABN or ACN and that neither BFF nor CreditorWatch can guarantee that the information provided as part of the Credit Score Process it is complete, verified or free of errors. I agree also that no reliance should be placed by me or any third party on the information provided as part of the Credit Score Process when making credit or financial decisions.
7. I agree that I have read and understood all of the information appearing above including that in relation to the Privacy Act 1988 and Electronic Transactions Act 1999.
By clicking on the check box Terms and Conditions + Privacy Consents you will also be acknowledging and agreeing that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and agree to be bound by it and that after you click the check box you will be bound under the terms and conditions of this Agreement as though you had signed it by hand. You will also be providing the authorisations and consents required under the Privacy Act 1988 and Electronic Transactions Act 1999 disclosures set out above.
If you do not understand or agree with any of the matters or agreements set out above you should not click the check boxes Terms and Conditions + Privacy Consents after you close or exit this page.